As online shoppers become more unpredictable, marketers face growing risks
With the proliferation of social media channels; marketers struggle to keep up with consumers as they seek information, make purchasing decisions, and complete transactions across channels and devices. 68% of shoppers abandon their carts, and the average online retail conversion rate is 3%. In B2B, 90% of leads go cold within one hour. Marketers face a growing risk of investing marketing dollars in the wrong channels.
E-commerce success requires building meaningful relationships with users
Gone are the days of simply having to promote products. Users want quality content that addresses educates them, and answers their questions and objections at each step in their buying journey.
Shoppers want a personalized experience across channels and devices
They want a one-one-one, personalized experience across offline and online media, and across all devices. Providing a true omni-channel experience is a challenge. It requires access to big data and sophisticated technology solutions accessible until recently only to large e-retailers.
Clients come to Seamless Social to improve results
- More quality traffic
- More visits to product pages
- More clicks on “Add to cart”
- More completed purchases
- More up-and cross-sales
- Greater customer loyalty
- More engagement around the brand
- More buyers becoming advocates
- Quality of organic & PPC traffic
- Value proposition
- Shopping experience
- Calls to action
- Product descriptions
- Reviews and testimonials
- Shipping, return & refund policies
- Brand’s story
- Web site usability
- Incentives offered
- Landing pages
- Search functionality
- Trust symbols
- A lower cost of acquisition, i.e., more customers for free.
- More money available for PPC bids, CTR, and affiliate commissions.
- More profits: a 20% in conversion rate can result in a 200% increase in profits, because the profit from the additional conversions goes directly to the bottom line.
- Visiting the company’s website after coming from organic search or PPC.
- Visiting a detailed product page.
- Clicking on “Add to Cart” (e-commerce) or taking the desired action (lead generation).
- Clicking on “Buy Now” (e-commerce).
- Increasing the value of the order (e-commerce).
- Returning for more purchases (or for more desired actions such as in lead gen, and downloading more educational content).
- Becoming an advocate for the brand.
- Quality and volume of traffic
- Motivation of users
- Quality and impact of value proposition and messaging
- Persuasiveness of process and content
- Friendliness of user experience since we remove ambiguities, frictions and distractions
- Competitively superior “coolness” of the site’s design and UX (industry-specific)
- Trust for the brand created through testimonials, reviews, ratings, and accreditations
- Assess goals, strategies, tactics, methods, tools, metrics, and resources in use.
- Map channels and paths, identify key touchpoints.
- Gather insights about user experiences.
- Analyze conversion rates and assess against benchmarks.
- Reformulate goals and metrics.
- Outline hypotheses for optimization.
- Create a testing plan.
- Conduct testing experiments.
- Formulate recommendations for optimization.
- Implement them, measure again, and keep improving.
- Value proposition and content analysis
- Customer journey analysis
- Funnel metrics analysis
- Site analytics
- Expert usability reviews
- User surveys and feedback analysis
- Usability testing
- On- and off-site SEO audit
- PPC effectiveness audit
- Cart abandonment analysis
- Competitor benchmarking
- Segmentation audit
- Abandonment emails analysis
- A/B testing
We test and optimize the key factors driving conversions
Seamless Social’s approach to ecommerce development: more benefits, faster
Our approach enables you to turn more shoppers into buyers, and to generate more revenue, more profits, and more loyalty among buyers.
Conversion rates optimization
The shortest path to more revenue is through more conversions, not more traffic
Getting more traffic is expensive and does not guarantee more conversions. Improving conversions is the most direct way to decrease the cost of acquiring new customers. According to Rand Fishkin, founder and CEO of MOZ, “Conversion rate optimization is the most under-utilized and highest ROI activity in marketing.”
Conversion rates can be improved rapidly and inexpensively
With the right approach, conversion rates can often be increased by 200% to 500% within a few months. Landing page optimization alone often increases conversions by 25%.
Improving conversions brings considerable benefits.
We help clients improve conversion rates at key stages in a buyer’s journey
We test and optimize all interactions expected to drive conversions. This includes the online and offline media that drive online traffic: stores, catalogs, social media, telemarketing, as well as the websites and devices. We optimize at each step in the buyer’s journey:
We help clients to improve the critical factors that drive conversions:
Our process for optimizing conversions is proven and effective:
We rely on the methods most effective to improve conversions: