Content marketing is highly effective.
- 72% of marketers say that branded content is more effective than magazine advertisements,
and 69% say that it is superior to direct mail and PR.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates three times as many leads.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t.
We help clients publish quality content to:
- Connect and engage with prospects.
- Build trust and community around the brand.
- Improve the company’s visibility in organic search.
- Lower the click-through rate in pay-per-click.
- Generate quality leads, and predictable revenue.
We partner with clients to:
- Profile prospects, what content they want at each stage of their journey, and in which format.
- Optimize the brand’s story and value proposition, in order to best capture the interests of prospects.
- Map the online footprint and influence of competitors.
- Determine what content niches are available to dominate the arena.
- Formulate a content-marketing strategy addressing user needs at each step in the funnel. (see diagrams hereunder)
- Create a detailed editorial calendar, including repurposing the content to maximize impact and minimize costs (see the “Content Repurposing Matrix” hereunder).
- Produce and publish compelling content that meets users’ needs, and establishes the company as a thought leader.
- Promote the content to grow readership, community, leads, and revenue.
We create content that educates, entertains, convinces and converts users
We work with clients to select the topics, media and channels that will best capture the interest of buyers, at each stage of their journey.
We excel at maximizing the use of marketing dollars
Here is a plan to repurpose one quality e-Book into more than 200 materials:
- (1) webinar
- (1) Infographic
- (1) Powerpoint presentation
- (2) SlideShare decks
- (4) videos or animated video explainers
- (5) YouTube videos
- (6) landing pages
- (13) emails
- (18) blog articles
- (194) social media postings
The top diagram was inspired by one created by First 10 and SmartInsights.
The lower diagram was inspired by one created by Kapost in their excellent book “BluePrint of a Modern Marketing Campaign”