Posted by Jean-Marie Bonthous
1. Social Bookmark Links – Improve sharing by incorporating social bookmark links to your most important web pages and/or blog posts.
2. Social Profiles – Build buzz that leads up to the holidays by using your social profiles. People often only start as holidays are happening. Start early and build up the buzz to the holidays in your social profiles.
3. Good Content – People want to share compelling, inspiring, educational and valuable content. Produce great content which are interesting and it will automatically be shared virally online.
4. Writing Blog Content – Content is crucial to kickstart a successful social media campaign. Write blog content that is catered for your target audience and what your community wants to know about. Here’s how to create a blog that matters: http://startablogthatmatters.com
5. Branding – Use social media to enhance your branding. Design a seasonal branded image to match across all social networks and the company site.
To read Original Article, click here